Conditions of Entry into the Central Challenge
- Competitors must attend the pre-race briefing.
- Competitors must follow all instructions given by the event organisers, including at the pre-race briefing.
- Two Hour Race
- Competitors under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Competitors between 12 and 14 years without an adult old must be in pairs/teams.
- One Hour Race
- Competitors under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Competitors between 10 and 14 years old without an adult must be in pairs/teams.
- Competitors must cross roads ONLY at the designated crossings as marked on the maps.
- Competitors must not enter any private property indicated as ‘out of bounds on the course maps’ or interfere with any private property.
- Competitors must take reasonable care for their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Competitors give permission for photographs taken of the CENTRAL CHALLENGE to be used by Nelson Central School for promotional purposes or by sponsors for their marketing purposes.
- Any personal information provided by competitors will be used by the event organisers for organisation purposes and to communicate with competitors during the event. The results of the event including individual and/or team names may be shared publicly on the Nelson Central School website/Facebook.
- The organisers of this event (Nelson Central School/Nelson Central Community Group) do not accept any liability for death, disability, illness, injury, loss, damage to property, or any other matter, arising directly or indirectly from the event or any competitor’s participation in the event.